My Xbox is messed up need help!?

Ok,so i have a Xbox its about 4 years old and it worked well untill about it reached about its 2 and a half year where it keept on telling me my Xbox games where dirty or damaged when they where in perfect condition(the games where usly brand new). The so i tryed evey posible way to fix it.

1)tryed cleaning the games with disk cleaner

2)leans cleaning with cd

3)erasing all memeory

4)oping my xbox and cleaning the mirror its has

5)blowing air in the xbox to move the dust

6)contacting a xbox assistnat (all the help they gave me was try erasing memory)

Please i need help and i dont want to buy the Xbox 360

Dont have money to waste on expensive fixes plz help

Any link or any thing can help Thx

Remaber i dont have money for a 360!

Favorite Answer

Sell it on ebay. You could probably get $60+ for it broken, and inflate shipping prices a little so youll make some money too. once you have that money go off and buy one from ebay, shouldnt be too hard to find one less than $100. You get a new working xbox and only had to pay maybe $20-$40 extra.

• Toni

I recommend that you buy a new one or get a PS2. They are pretty much the same. I have had a PS2 for about four years now and it never gave me a single problem.

• You could sell it with a game you dont want and re-buy it, and put in a few more bucks for a new one, it's cheap now, and worth for you to do so!

i would get a new one or a 360 cuz i have one and it kept doing it so i sent it in to get fixed if you wanna do that but if i were you i would get a 360 liike i also did! :)

Source(s): experience

throw it in the trash and get a new one

Source(s): dude sorry but im pretty sure its permenent