Why do people stare at the clouds?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they are beautiful. You can look away from all the day to day craziness of the world by looking up..........

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

when i was 5 or 6 , i used to match each cloud with sth .. like a cloud that has a shape of a dragon ..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love to stare at clouds. it uses your imagination, its a simple fun that doesnt cost any money and its peaceful and quiet.

• Nikki
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I am one of the cloud watchers... they're beautiful! I like to read clouds as for weather. Also, colors and shape...etc... n

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

To Find What They Look Like Also To Dream

• 1 decade ago

people stare at clouds to see the diferent shapes n admire them....they are like cotton tht seem to be moving.

• 1 decade ago

It's relaxing. You have your mind off the pressures in life! Sounds absurd, but it works very well for someone with a busy lifestyle. Also, the nightsky is something really beautiful....

• 1 decade ago

Have you ever done it? It's hypnotizing and relaxing at the same time. They move so slowly, morphing from one shape to another....and before you know it, you haven't even realized that the sun has gone down and you're late for work at the bar.

• Cos they can be fascinating since theyre like white and puffy like cotton wool balls ... only you cant touch them and they are too far away to grab. also they move so its pretty cool..

• 1 decade ago

cs to much weeed smoke high in the clouds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.