Why do people stay up so late to asnswer/ask on Yahoo Answers?

Here in Bellefonte, PA, it is 4:08 AM. Why do people stay up so late....?????

Update:

i just saty up because I am afraid to have this really bad rat dream, i hate rats!!! Yahoo Answers is cool too. there is a lot of cool people on it too...

Update 2:

there is this rat, and it keeps growing until it gets to the size of a Great Dane. Then it eats my couch. The only way to get rid of it is is I give the thing 60 beers, and 40 pills of tylonal......weird huh????

Update 3:

It achually gets really scary!!!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why,? Because we can.....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

my sleep pattern is different because i work third shift and when I'm off i stay up all night and sleep in the day. So i get bored around 2am watching TV so i come here and get some points.

• 1 decade ago

I begin the net after watching TV. Starting about 11pm, and I don't realise that it is so early in the morning, until my eyes nearly pop out with straining. I love the Q&A bit!

Source(s): No source really.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Insomnia?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's fun, and that stupid points thing makes it addictive. Whay am I so happy to have reached level 2? I don't know but I am :) Makes up for the lack of sleep...

• 1 decade ago

it's only 1 here in CA. i am bored eating some soup waiting for an Ebay auction to end.

• 1 decade ago

I should be asleep, it is 3:15 am... I have found that as the night / morning progresses, it gets more interesting... or maybe that's just me.

Source(s): { ☼ }
  • 1 decade ago

I have no idea but I'm up at 4:13pm in Detroit, Michigan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing better to do

it is 2:17 AM here in Rapid City, SD.

• 1 decade ago

I'm at work and have a lot of downtime. Haven't done anything yet, so it's out of boredom.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This thing is like crack and the worst thing is we have other crack addicts out there with us. Go to bed. That is what I keep telling myself anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.