Why do people stay up so late to asnswer/ask on Yahoo Answers?

Here in Bellefonte, PA, it is 4:08 AM. Why do people stay up so late....?????

i just saty up because I am afraid to have this really bad rat dream, i hate rats!!! Yahoo Answers is cool too. there is a lot of cool people on it too...

there is this rat, and it keeps growing until it gets to the size of a Great Dane. Then it eats my couch. The only way to get rid of it is is I give the thing 60 beers, and 40 pills of tylonal......weird huh????

It achually gets really scary!!!

Favorite Answer

Why,? Because we can.....

my sleep pattern is different because i work third shift and when I'm off i stay up all night and sleep in the day. So i get bored around 2am watching TV so i come here and get some points.

I begin the net after watching TV. Starting about 11pm, and I don't realise that it is so early in the morning, until my eyes nearly pop out with straining. I love the Q&A bit!

Source(s): No source really.

Insomnia?

It's fun, and that stupid points thing makes it addictive. Whay am I so happy to have reached level 2? I don't know but I am :) Makes up for the lack of sleep...

it's only 1 here in CA. i am bored eating some soup waiting for an Ebay auction to end.

I should be asleep, it is 3:15 am... I have found that as the night / morning progresses, it gets more interesting... or maybe that's just me.

Source(s): { ☼ }

I have no idea but I'm up at 4:13pm in Detroit, Michigan.

nothing better to do

it is 2:17 AM here in Rapid City, SD.

I'm at work and have a lot of downtime. Haven't done anything yet, so it's out of boredom.

This thing is like crack and the worst thing is we have other crack addicts out there with us. Go to bed. That is what I keep telling myself anyway.