is this normal between a boy and a girl?

most of my guy friends are (3-6yrs) older than me because i see them as big bros, which i never have. i get along all of them pretty well... there's this particular friend whom i would joke most of the time and we'd say that "we'll wait for one another to finish college." about a week ago, we hung out in the mall and we ended up in the babies department and started looking over baby stuffs and talking about what ifs in having kids... i always kid him about settling down because he's not getting younger at all and he would kid w/ me and say that he will someday with this knowing look.

should i be aware of this? it's my first time to actually experience this...

Favorite Answer

I think you both know that you should be together. As for "kidding" and "joking" ........sometimes things are said as jokes because it's easier.....and less awkward........but is honest none the less.

Ask your other guy friends if he likes u if he duz then get serious gal r else he'll be crushed