Favorite Answer

True love is the counter point in another's soul. When your in love nothing can put you down. Rain drops will feel like rainbows and you'll feel like nothing in the world could go wrong. So ask your self are you in love?

O.k. It really depends on who u say it to. A parent to a child or a boyfriend to a girl friend. It generally means that you are an important part of my life and I really care about you. Honestly I think people are throwing I Love U's very causally these days, giving it more of a, "wow u just did me a huge favor" meaning.

• george

This is a very strong feeling your partner has for you. It is the strongest emotion one can carry next to hate. Love and hate are the balance of each other kind of like good and evil. Love is the ultimate destination that one can feel for their partner. It is truth, honesty, joy, happiness all your emotions packed into one. This is love. True love is when two people share the same heart.

Source(s): life
  • shy

there is no special meaning for i love you it is what the person that says it interprets it to be i meaning you love in the dictionary means a strong affection or liking for someone and you is the person that you are saying it to. i love you to me is when you wake up that's the first person you think about when you go to sleep they are the last. little things remind you of them like when you see a car that is just like there's. love is a strong word and should not be sayed lightly or taken lightly at that. blessed be

they r some strong words....they could build a person up and tear dem down in seconds...love is wat u feel....its different for everyone...love for me is not being able to be happy unless you know that person is happy...its being able to let dem do something that makes u totally unhappy just because u care more about dem than urself...love is powerful...its warm..it embraces...its when you just cant think of the words to say when that person is mentioned...love is being able to care unconditionally and makin any sacrifice u ahve to for the betterment of the other person.

If you are a girl and I am a man, I Love You means, I give myself to you and expect the same from you. For example, Sneha loves me implies, you give yourself as a whole to me. Same as "Main tum se pyar karta hum" in Hindi

there r diferent meanins 4 i love u it can mean anythin whn i person says it to u. 1 can b mre thn a friend or even love u just as a friend but if sum1 says thy r IN love wiv u thn u no its much deeper thn jst friendship love.

I love you has lots of meanings...for friends, family, and for your significant other!

It means that u need this person, u thinking about it all time, u clouse your eyes and see it magnificent face, you dream...

it means wat u want it 2 mean