Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

college help?

i want to major in graphic design after i graduate school in a few weeks but does anyone know of a school who offers the program other than full sail in Florida and those online colleges so i can better look

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Most colleges offer graphic design. You should just contact the college or colleges that you were thinking of in your local area if you want to stay instate and ask if they have a graphic design program. I know that they do at CSU and The University of Wyoming

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.