One of my friends is Asian, he says that he likes to date non asian, he likes White, Latinas?

He likes other races, I also heard this from other of my Asian male firends. Why is that. This friend has been dating a lot and he always break up w/ his gf. It does not make sense to me. Why do i hear many asian men interested in dating non asian women and yet it is not easy for many of them?

Favorite Answer

Indeed, whats the problem? What you hear may not be correct.

White guys tend to like Asian girls,

"Lucky Super Fortune Cookie!"

Asian men are usually very smart and artistic, so women of all countries seem to like them. But you can't generalize in matters like this because love comes for many different reasons.

I don't know this for sure, but I think it is because all the asian girls look alike, dark hair, white skin... etc. That's why!

I have relatives who live in 95 percent white neighborhoods, can you imagine why they like white girls.

Don't know ...i'm not an asian male..LOL...i m a white female....sorry

i think i know wat u saying i feel u i see people like that and i think they dont like there race i see many peopke try to be something there not and asian girl are hot

IDK most asian men i've heard of complain about asian women not being avalible b/c they are dating rich white guys.

• Dr Dee

So whats the problem?