Showing signs of trust and wanting to be closer friends?

Alright.

So the guy I like told me this secret about him liking his ex-girlfriend and how much he misses her and all of this stuff. I mean he shared everything and I could tell how upset he was. He asked me not to tell, I promised I wouldnt.

I actually feel like were better friends now. We talked about it for like 30 mins and he didnt hold anything back.

These are signs of trusting me right?

I was sad he still liked her and I pretty much got sick when he told me but now I just want to become really good friends with him.

Thanks for reading.

Favorite Answer

Aw girl, I totally understand how that feels...it almost makes you nauseous to hear the guy you are in love with to tell you about some other girl.

However, his girlfriends may come and go, but YOU are a true friend, a best friend, and he obviously appreciates your friendship and trusts you VERY much.

I actually went through a very similar situation and it makes you feel good to know that he cherishes your friendship and feels he can trust you with such a secret.

God bless you and good luck to y'all! :)

Happy New Years! :)

that's OK sometimes we need to just let things out!! if u have this guys trust don't abuse it and just push your feelings aside and help him through the situation and you never know your acts of kindness and sharing might make him one day turn around and appreciate your a little more then things may develop between u two. but don't pass of any chances waiting. right now he see you as a friend so just be that. good luck

The best thing you can do is be there for him. If he went into detail that much then yes, he does trust you. He may still care about his ex, but if he sees you day in and day out, he may start having feelings for you. Hope that helps.

I think he definitely trusts you, and it's great that you want to be better friends with him. Just keep up what you're doing. It seems like you two will hit it off. In time, he may forget about his gf and know that he has someone great with him already.

Good luck!

this is definitley a huge step in developing a wonderful and close friendship, you may of liked him more than a friend but perhaps you would like him even more as a friend more than you would a boyfriend, he certainly does trust you, its a great privilege for someone to trust in you as he is now, hold this very close to your heart and dont let it go. =)

• smolen

How do you comprehend that he has no longer held back something ? and the way do you comprehend that what he has stated is the certainty ? Many boys play with their gf to be sure how she reacts, like her point of jealousy. They tease her, they harm her, in basic terms to console her later.