Avon or Mary Kay??

I am thinking of selling either Avon or Mary Kay can anyone tell me what would be better to start as a business i would really appreciate the feedback..

Favorite Answer

I have sold both and have to say that Avon is better. Avon is more affordable for people and they set realistic goals for their sellers. It only cost about 20.00 to get your Avon business started but Mary Kay, requires that you have a small inventory, which costs a few hundred dollars. Avon also offers so much more then make-up. They have all the seasonal stuff, clothes, stuff for men, toys, and jewelry. AVON !!!

Source(s): Former Avon seller and Mary Kay seller

I am a tomboy and wear as little makeup as possible, Many of my friends sell mary kay. If i could buy it on a reg basis, I'd say mary kay---don't reall like Avon and the quality seems much better.

Source(s): Opinion.....

Avon. I am also a dealer of the cosmetic products since a young woman. Any delicate in taste with regards to cosmetic will not be embarass of the quality of this oldest make-up. Fragrance of Avon is fine, so as the line of make-ups are of finely formulated for every type of skin and weather . Products are in attrative containers vieawable in glass cabinet. Also, avon gives rebates to managers and lots of incentives.

Avon has more stuff and is alot easier to sell plus the prices are a lot lower.

Source(s): I used to sell both. Avon did a lot better!

I've sold both and I really feel Avon would be better to sale and profit from due to their variety of products,track record, and low prices. Trust your answers and go with Avon.

Love Ya,

Trinity4life

• DeeDee

AVON - sells better

bigger variety too

i buy Avon stuff .. and love it!!

send me an Avon book & i'll be your customer :P

Source(s): at our work, we see a lot of Avon books & Mary Kay books lying around for people to buy stuff from .. Mary Kay just doesnt get any orders ... Avon - well everyone lurrrvss having a peep and ordering their fabulous stuff .. pretty cheap too

I sell Arbonne,, it only cost 29.00 to sign up and the products are Swiss formulated and made in the USA !! it makes a great home base business and there's lots of support,,my i.d. # is 16261541..check them out !!! at www.arbonne.com !!! I love everything I have tried..They have everything from skin care, mens care and a baby care line,, Their product are base on natural,botanical principles, and they never test on animals

avon its better i love their products :) xj