Please Help!!!?

I have a Tiger Woods Golf Game on my computer and it will not delete from add and remove controls It says it is infected. I would like to remove this for it take up alot of space.Is there another way that you can remove this from my computer? Thanks for any help.

Favorite Answer

go to www.windowsmarketplace.com and download avg free edition virus scan software, and adaware and spybod s&d, and run a scan on each of those twice after you download the required definition updates for each program. theyre 100% free, and work very well.

after you run your scans, then do a disk clean up on your system, then defrag and restart. once it's restarted and any viruses or adware programs have been quarantined, then try to uninstall it again. if it still doesnt work, go back to windows marketplace, and search for an uninstaller for the program.

if you still cant get it out, email me and i'll see if i can help

good luck!!!

Have you tried Google also, Have you tried download.com they have uninstallers too