.
. asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Dating????

why do some poeple think that Physical attraction is so important when you are looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend, but then again some people are picky about who they would like to date or some people really don't care about the persons looks and its all about thier personality and the interests that they share with that person that they would wanna date, but what do you think?

Favorite Answer

to me looks arent everything, they are always a plus though. it is good to have physical attraction to someone, but personality and interests count to. just because someone is hott doesnt mean that you will like everything about them, so no physical attraction isnt everything. but like i said IT HELPS!

i personally love it when a guy comes up to me and asks me for a dance, or asks if i would like a drink or asks if i would like to go on a date sometime. good looks are a bonus in my books but certainly not a necessity, i love it when a guy is a gentleman and genuinely cares for you, none of this physical attraction crap, i hate it when a guy dates me just because he thinks im some sort of play thing. a gentleman is what turns me on. x x o o =)

i think its all about the personality and interests i mean physical attraction isnt even a big deal its just what is on the outside, everyoen gets old later on and looks different anyways.

Personally I think dating is overrated. We are all human and should just go with it. Like the old saying goes. You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel. Happy New Year George.

Source(s): life

cos everyone's different...

i think lust helps.