Please answer if you know the song MrBrightside.?

Is he talking about falling in love with a prostitute or just a girl with a boyfriend?

Favorite Answer

That's weird, because I always thought it was about a paranoid guy imagining his girlfriend was with some other guy!

Source(s): This guy seems to think so too: http://www.ruinedmusic.com/2006-i-just-cant-look-i...

Just a girl with a boyfriend, that song is awesome by the way

falling in love with a prostitute

(but that is old man, mayb u shuld watch the video, it will make more sense. try on youtube.com or something.)

have fun :)

just a girl with a boyfriend. freaking awsome song by the killers.

it truly is time to upward thrust up And meet the trolls enable me see you pussys thumb me up or down enable me see do you've the balls to respond to enable me see in the journey that your worth of having my interest And alongside you receives a dick up your *** Trohoo, Trohoo this is the Trohoo solutions track so merely **** alongside! Trohoo, Trohoo, Yeah this is the Trohoo solutions worst trolls you ever met!

there are many answers as to who he's talking about. i like to think that he got into a fight with his girlfriend and/or broke up with her, and he sees her go off with another man. most of what he is singing is in his head. he's just imagining his girl with another guy

One night stand.

pretty sure girl w/ boyfriend and he wants her