Please answer if you know the song MrBrightside.?

Is he talking about falling in love with a prostitute or just a girl with a boyfriend?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's weird, because I always thought it was about a paranoid guy imagining his girlfriend was with some other guy!

Source(s): This guy seems to think so too: http://www.ruinedmusic.com/2006-i-just-cant-look-i...
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just a girl with a boyfriend, that song is awesome by the way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

falling in love with a prostitute

(but that is old man, mayb u shuld watch the video, it will make more sense. try on youtube.com or something.)

have fun :)

• 1 decade ago

just a girl with a boyfriend. freaking awsome song by the killers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

it truly is time to upward thrust up And meet the trolls enable me see you pussys thumb me up or down enable me see do you've the balls to respond to enable me see in the journey that your worth of having my interest And alongside you receives a dick up your *** Trohoo, Trohoo this is the Trohoo solutions track so merely **** alongside! Trohoo, Trohoo, Yeah this is the Trohoo solutions worst trolls you ever met!

• 1 decade ago

there are many answers as to who he's talking about. i like to think that he got into a fight with his girlfriend and/or broke up with her, and he sees her go off with another man. most of what he is singing is in his head. he's just imagining his girl with another guy

• 1 decade ago

One night stand.

• 1 decade ago

pretty sure girl w/ boyfriend and he wants her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.