d4d9er
d4d9er asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it natural to only get horny when the woman is in heat?

I'll risk suggesting the next time you women answering mens health questions do, get into the way, that you check your temperature down there, before and after, and I say it will be higher then normal. May not be allot higher but enough that I would notice it with my thermometer.

From what I read below I gather there are a bunch of different ways to prepare and woo a woman. So why do they call it, "Petting?"

I always thought I had to catch her in the mood. If you say I have to Get her in the Mood. If I have to get her in the Mood then that might explain why some guys are letting loose to early.

When she got that tiny fever between them luscious legs it sets us both in fiery passion.

Now I have gone and done it. She was peaking around the corner and now she thinks there is something wrong with our sex life.

Thanks for bringing me up to the Human Analogy level. Now she's probably going go home to her mother.

I see! No bodies making any comments now.

That's what I thought more ladies then men, and yet, all of you peeked in, popped off, and went somewhere else to play.

And it isn't any wonder why the world has so many single Mothers out there.

Got mine back and she says you ladies were pulling my leg. She's tickled that you would try anyway.

No wonder I feel different. I the only one that didn't know I wasn't a species of Animal...

I am so an animal, called a 'Human".

You want to think your something else Fine. I findly met people who think they are a special kind of being, You must be the Aliens everyone keep talking about. At Roswell, NM.

I am so an animal, called a 'Human".

Favorite Answer

Ok women don't go into heat only animals do that. Animals are in heat when they are bleeding are ready to copulate because they are releasing eggs.

Women on the other hand have menstrual cycles which are meant to remove a thick endometrial layer when a released egg has not been fertilized. She is not ovulating at this time.

Now that you know the difference I can tell you that you seem to have a strange fetish if you like sex with women on their menstrual cycles, or if you like sex with animals in heat.

My goodness, r u talking of humans or the animal species ?? Women don`t come in "heat" If up to you to get them in the mood.

why do you get horny when the woman has a fever?

there lots of factors to consider ... but for a straight answer ... no.

no i don't think so...