Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

Why can't I go to other websites I can only go to some websites when I am even fully connected to the internet

Anybody who can give me the closest answer to my question I promise I will choose you as my best answer please I really need the answer... A.S.A.P.

Favorite Answer

Any parental security software? There are many ways to limit access by deliberate attempt from a parent or older sibling.

You can make certain websites as your trusted sites on your Tools options on your browser.

There are also ActiveX controls to adjust.

There's just a variety of things you can do but without the name of your browser and your settings there isn't much I can do here in cyberspace.

Are you using AOL??? If you are that might be the problem. Try logging in on AOL then minimize it and open up Internet Explorer or if you have it Mozilla Forefox.

• Z

Because mom and dad have apparently blocked the adult sites on your computer,.. no porn for you i guess :(

check your trusted sites...or firewall i don't know