whats your fave item of clothing??? why???

i'm just curious, will choose best answer, th8nks

Favorite Answer

I LOVE hoodies with guachos!!!!!!! i'm uppsesed, i have about 4 hoodies and 6 guachos! im known at my school 4 wearing my pink aero hoodie and my black guachos i got at my cheer class

My Hollister light wash size zero destroyed jeans.

Those jeans have been thru everything!!! I've had em for like two years && they are so worn out random people ask if I'm homeless haha. My grandma has had to sew the leg up because it was completely ripped down the seam after umm.. a bad laundry accident.

Even if they still sold that style && wash I wouldn't replace mine tho [my mom wishes I would]. Those jeans are the greatest .. they fit me perfectly! I should sooo write a song about them!

Hugs && Kisses

♥ Abby ♥

My Venom T-Shirt. The first one I got was about 13+ years ago at my first comic book convention. Then I got one at a comic book convention 3-4 years ago. I wouldn't put it in the dryer so it would last longer. It's pretty beat up now so I only wear it at home but I just bought a new one two weeks ago to wear out. What can I say....I love that shirt!!! ;)

I cant live without my Ugg boots. They are so comfortable and keep my feet so warm in winter, they look great tucked into jeans, and being worn with a denim mini skirt and tights.

I also have a Vans hoddie, which is really big and is great to snuggle up in and keep warm in.

For going out i always wear footless tights with skirts and a funky top. I love that outfit its so hot!!

I love wearing satin and silk! best thing to wear anytime as the weather is not a factor. I can keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Also my wife doesn't mind me sharing her clothes and that is usually what she wears.

any thing from Supre or JayJays! But my favorite piece of clothing are m beloved jeans! Perfect for lounging around the house or going horse riding!

• Lisa B

My Ralph Lauren red sweater with the zipper. I can wear alone, or with a cute tank underneath. I wore it with a light blue tank and felt good.

I also feel great in red and get compliments when I wear it! Red is the color of passion. I just love it.

• NONAME

I like my gray abercrombie kids tank top (it is still being sold on the website. It is called catrina)

It is a heather gray and to me, an undershirt, It has a built in comfy bra and it goes with everything. I wear it under my button ups, tshirts, sweaters, other tanks, pjs, polos, name it, I wear it under it unless i'm at home. THen I might jsut wear it and nothin over it.

my fave item of clothing would have to be my 7 for all mankind jeans. not only are they in now, but they are sooooo comfy! although they are pretty expensive, they are definitely worth it!

White v-neck t-shirts! If they get stained it's OK b/c their so cheap, they look good with velor sweatsuits, on their own with a pair of blue jeans, or can be paired with a pair of black pants and lots of bangle bracelets, big hoops, lots of rings and some necklaces. Their simple but versatile, my favorite combo!

my shoes because without them my feet would get messed up pretty bad. The rest of my clothing is just to not be walking around nude doesn't really serve much of a purpose other than fashion.