Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I get a bf, a serious relationship?

seems like life is funner and happier with a bf. i know that the green is not always greener on the other side, but i really want one. have not been looking. just waiting. and nothing. i am smart, pretty, good family... a lot of good qualities, not as flirty as I should be I have recently discovered... but what does it take to get into a good relationship? just wait and it will come i keep hearing... kinda sucks huh

i meant the grass isn't always greener ...lol... oh typos

Favorite Answer

honey im here to tell you not to waste your time looking for love. cuz then you will only be lookin in all the wrong places. i used to think that i had to find a boyfriend. but every guy i dated wasnt what i was looking for. and i just gave up and stopped looking, and then i met the love of my life. i wasnt looling and love found me. just take your time. have fun and date around. do look for n e thing in particular, weigh out all your options. what i am saying is dont go lookin for love, lket it find you. it worked for me. and now i am madly in love and so is he. and he isnt like n e guy i have evr dated. when you find it, u will know. give it time.

Source(s): personal experience

I'm in the same boat as you gurlie. Only looking for a good girl, not guy. lol If you believe in fate, that you don't need to look for him. The both of you will meet at the right time and place. Don't put pressure on yourself. But yeah, sucks watching others holding hands and kissing and stuff. You just have to learn to ignore it. Good luck!

a good relationship can only be had by two whole people who are stable and have the same goals in life. so many people hook up wit the wrong people just because they are lonely and then it always ends in someone having heart ache. just sit back find out what makes you happy so when the right person comes along you can share it. you cant always rely on someone to make you happy.

Just wait it will come, also sometimes you just have to take a chance and go on a date with one, you usually can tell the first date wheather hes for you. Flirting is cool , but be prepared for the flirts back and dont send mixed signals

I think ur concentration on this is much .But think that a girl gets more friends when she is without a bf. If u are soo interested i can be ur friend (as friend) after our matching of qualities lets deside what to do as iam sailing in same boat.

contact me (shasha7vali@yahoo.com)

Start looking for a different type of guy, one that wants a serious relationship, trust me they are out there.

Once you find one just really work at the realationship.

How do you get a girlfriend, serious relationship? I have tried many times, nothing lasts longer than a month or two.

Source(s): life

girl...... juss be ya self. havin a boyfriend aint all its cracked up to be esp. if u in highskool. to get in a good relationship u have to find that right person. u gotta get to kno that person on a whole different LEVEL. girl juss wait. dont rush it. juss wait yo time. you'll see.

honey, start off fresh, new guy who doesn't know you at all. Then get to know them as a friend but with a bit of hand-holding, pashes and flirting then slowly, move in for the kill - believe me, it works!!

Source(s): ?

u said it urself... u just gotta wait... get out there and meet new ppl and im sure that ull find sum1 but when its time the guy of ur dreams will come along... God bless =)