Winterformal with him?

ok, so i really like this guy who is in a couple of my classes. im a freshman, and hes a junior. (varsitywrestler<3) and he heard that i was going to ask him to winter formal because ours is a sadie hawkins/winter formal kinda dance... any way... so ever since he heard that he has been giving me alot of hugs and stuff and he has been talking to me more... i really like him because he has so much respect for me, and the nicest bod. should i ask him? if so then how?

Favorite Answer

you should! just say that will you go to winterformal with me or mention that winterformal is coming up and ask him if he is interested in going with you.

If you are a control freak and he is not go for it! If he is a control freak and you are not, better wait. You may be stepping on his toes. Theres basically two kinds of people leaders and followers. Who is who here? If he is really shy you gotta ask. If he is not shy and does not ask you may not be that serious to him. Tough call!

Good Luck and Happy New Year!