storm asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I lose 5kg for my wedding on February 14th?

What is the best way to lose 5kgs before my wedding on Valentines day? I am in Philippines living and food choices are very limited here which makes it hard! Am walking/running for approx 30mins x 3 a week but need weight to come off faster!!

Favorite Answer

Here is a neat fitness plan I recommend for those who are crunching to loose weight

Check out my blog or email me to get a personal idea of how to looose it and keep it off. Plus if you are concerned about love handles check out my latest blog entry directed at that

http://360.yahoo.com/chef_rayah

Resistance training should involve hitting each muscle group once a week with moderate to high intensity and no more than a minute rest between sets. The idea is to boost the metabolism. A wide range of variety in the training and changes in the routine every six weeks helps to keep the body in shock and responding. This body type is best to choose three different exercises per body part and shoot for four sets in the 12 to 15 repetitions range.

In addition, shocking principles work well too, such as drop sets, super sets, negatives, twenty-ones, static training, etc. Always keep the body off guard with your training for continual progress.

Example of Weight Training:

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abdominal (light cardio)

Tuesday: Cardio

Wednesday: Legs, and Calves

Thursday: Cardio

Friday: Back, Biceps, and Abdominal (light cardio)

Saturday: Cardio

Sunday: Off

The cardio after training is optional, however recommended for fat loss.

Cardio

The endomorph needs frequent cardio sessions to help prompt fat loss. Focus should be on aerobic conditioning. Engage in cardio 4 to 6 times a week for 45 to 60 minutes. Usually, the endomorph is a sugar burner and will find that doing long duration cardio at a moderate pace works well.

Another cardio variation that can be implemented once or twice a week is High Intensity Interval Training, also known as HIIT. This is just a form of cardio where you vary moderate and high intensity. An example is, walking for two minutes and then light jogging for two minutes. Keeping this back and forth cardio rotation works well. This prevents cardio-adaptation and keeps the body off guard. If cardio and training are performed during the same session, cardio should be incorporated after resistance training.

I did it. You need to walk/jog more like 6 times a week for 30 minutes each. Do not get your heart rate up too high or you will not be burning fat. Do not eat anything white, especially white flour! Also to help control appitite drink a V8 a couple times a day.

PM me as I have a question for you and more ideas.

Cut out everything "white" in your food. That's sugar, pasta, potatoes, noodles, flour, etc. And no junk food either. Stay away from fried foods, and absolutely no cakes, cookies, candies, etc. Try fresh vegies, preferably un-cooked. This will provide for better bowel elimation of excess. And drink plenty of water to help push everything through. No, no,...no sodas either.

Happy Wedding Day.

Source(s): A no brainer here.

run more! thats not enough. best way to lose the weight is with aerobic excercises. Jumping jacks, Sprinting, jogging, hiking, swimming... just get that heart rate up, and you will lose weight guarenteed.

the simplest is to cut all your food portions into half.... remember to drink at least 8 cups of water daily!!

Source(s): it worked for me!

Kill yourself. When you die, you're guaranteed to lose 24 grams. Scientific research fully supports this assertation. Good luck! :D

Source(s): Benicio Del Toro