Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you admit when your wrong?And does everyone know when you are right?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am always the first to admit when I am wrong. Even at work...I think people learn to trust you if you are willing to admit to your mistakes. By that token, when I'm right, I'm right and I won't back down.

• Login to reply the answers
  • rosey
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yes, I do admit when I am wrong; well, most of the time anyway because it is the right thing to do. I could not say for other people if they know when I am right; I just hope they do.

• 1 decade ago

I will admit to having a hard admitting "wrongness" to some people. But not to most. And no, I don't gloat or say "told you so" when I am right.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea i admit up to it when i know ive made a mistake or said something wrong and others do know it when ive made that mistake. but because i admit that im wrong people are quite humbled by it and most of the time dont say anything and dont get angry. which is good, man i hope that made sense.....i know what i mean. =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I admit it. Sometimes I can feel that the person I'm talking to expects me to say I'm wrong and so I do it just to show them I'm man enough. When I'm right, I don't need to say it because people recognize the truth and the truth always speaks for itself.

• 1 decade ago

I admit when I am wrong and usually people don't like to listen to me because of my mouth. LOL

Source(s): { ☼ }
  • shy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah i admit when I'm wrong y shouldn't you you look stupid if you don't. and not everyone knows when you are right cus they might have different opinions of things them self

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I usually admit I'm wrong when I say "whatever."

• 1 decade ago

I admit it when im wrong.

to quote the great albus dumbledore

"it is easy to point out when others are wrong though it takes alot to admit that yourself were wrong"

• 1 decade ago

If I am wrong, I will admit it. Eventually although it is hard to do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.