Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any site for sharing sketches?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • WW
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi, if you want a site for sharing your sketches, why not create a 360 page, or a group to share them. You can store the images into yahoo photos, or other sites then copy and paste your images through.

I store some of mine in msn, and others in photobucket.com then copy and paste them through to my 360. It is a great way of sharing.

• 1 decade ago

Here is one site that is great for drawing online and sharing sketches www.ratemydrawings.com

• 1 decade ago

it would be great if you start a personal blog on blogger, or livejournal.

post your drawing there and you can also write on peronsal thought on the drawing along with your drawings

• 1 decade ago

deviantart.com is made for that stuff people can comment(constructive crtisism rocks!) and i think they can rate so...yeah hope you like!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.