why did roger moore's A VIEW TO A KILL considered as the "worst james bond movie?"?

james bond,roger moore, 007, A VIEW TO A KILL

Favorite Answer

I don't know why. It wasn't really bad. Christopher Walken played a good villian. Love the butt naked scene with Grace Jones. Duran Duran had the title track. In the chase early in the movie. There were some pretty bad stunt doubles. You can tell from your peripheral vision that it's not Roger.

• LORD Z

Roger Moore meets Grace Jones

not lots of a Moore as Bond fan, yet I enjoyed "stay and enable Die" and " the guy With the Golden Gun". ultimate Bond? Sean Connery. appeared the main deadly and ruthless of the Bonds. MY admired Bond videos. Goldfinger. License to Kill. as a results of fact Bond isn't on the interest, he's out for revenge and shows he's as ruthless as a results of fact the undesirable adult men. Nasty villain, very almost as nasty Bond. could have been suited for Connery in his youthful days. stay and enable Die. Voodoo and Jane Seymour. the guy With the Golden Gun. Christopher Lee made a reliable villain.

Who said that? Personally I thought Never Say Never Again was the worst. Sean Connery was getting a little to old to play Bond in that one.

the ones that star the guy after roger moore are the sucky ones, I can't remember his name, thats how much he sucks as bond. And im usually good at names...

I thought the movie with George Lazenby "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" was considered the worst

who has said its the worst?

in my opinion it would be Liscense to Kill, with Die Another Day in close second