if u really like someone and they don't like u is there away to change to get him to like u if yes then how

well he told me he doesn't like me but he plays alot of pranks on me

Favorite Answer

all you can do is wait and dont get to close to him lately and maybe he might see that he misses you being around. he might already like you but he doesnt know it!

Its more like this. What do you rate yourself from 1 to 10? What do you rate him 1 to 10? If he is higher than you, your not a match. I you are higher than him your not a match. One of you will always feel insecure if you not the same or very close.

Hope this helps! Happy New Year!

Not really. We are all born the way we are, our genes encoded with our personalities and looks. When someone has the ability to determine whether or not they like you, they have probably assessed you well enough to know for sure. Unless you completely blow their mind with something amazing, you are out of luck.

• terra

There is a way to change to get them to like you but my advice is let it happen, don't force it and if it doesn't happen, don't feel bad. You deserve someone who'll like you for who you are whether you change or not. Someone whom you can actually make happy without doing anything special or extraordinary.

if he doesnt like u the way u are then he does not deserve you... never change for any1 because u are perfect the way u are and one day someone very special will love you exactly the way u are! God bless =)

Sorry honey, But if you keep chasing this man, All he will do is use you for what ever you might have that he feels he needs, or wants. Sweetheart their are so many good guys out there. Please don't waste your time or love on this guy.

Source(s): Good luck

It would take more effort than it's worth, I promise. Find someone who likes you just the way you are.

Whisper in his ears, "I will give you some good lovin tonight..." Guarantee he'll like you for a while.

sadly, no. but here's how you may create a chance for possibility:

talk to him and be his friend. you never know if a friendship may blossom into anything else.

Source(s): everything begins from friends (though there are exceptions.)

why would u want to "talk" someone into liking you? be yourself and see what happens if it doesnt work move on