what does it mean when he closes his eyes when saying i love you?

everytime my boyfriend soon to be fiance says i love you he closes his eyes then opens them again almost like a long blink

what does this mean?

Favorite Answer

I love it when my boyfriend closes his eyes and talks to me, becuase I know that he's dreaming of the future. Either that or the lazy oaf is just tired. It's probably nothing to be worried about or anything but if you really want to know

Ask! I'm sure he'll tell you hun, if you're going to be married be open with each other and ask him about those funny little quirks. Nobody likes jumping to conclusions, especially when they're the wrong ones!

It means he loves you. He just has closes his eyes when he says it. If he didn't love you, I'm sure he wouldn't tell you. Learn to appreciate the signs of love instead of questioning it.

i dont really know bout this one. could mean he is savoring the moment when he tells you he loves you because he is so happy, because you are engaged, so obviously he loves you.

Are u blind, the dude does not love you.