Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

When i sing in my car, i cover my mouth so other people don't see me singing....is that weird?

Favorite Answer

Get tinted windows! I can now sing anytime I wish.

Singing in the car is not weird. Covering your mouth while you do it is weird. Who cares - but trying to drive with one hand and your mouth covered with the other could be dangerous. Keep your hands on the wheel and enjoy the music - Music makes the world go round.

Ohh..don't do that! I get a huge kick out of seeing people enjoying their brand of music, by seat dancing and finger snapping and head weaving! just having a good energy moment!

I am one of those that will look straight at you and sing my bootay off right there and smile and wave as you pull away from the light! I've had only good responses to it. I think this thing with American Idol has gotten a lot of people to sing in their cars, so you are definitely NOT alone with singing while driving!

Life is too short sweetie....sing your heart out and make someone smile!

well, what would you think of someone you pulled up next to that was covering their mouth? either way, you're gonna look a little weird. if you're singing, at least people know what you're doing. besides, a lot of people sing in the car. people may not even notice

Ok yes that's weird. I have a remedy for you (this is what I do) when you pull up to a stop light look for someone with their windows down, roll your windows down, blast the music and and sing to them at the top of your lungs being as obnoxious as possible. When you see how hillarious it is you wont be embarrasses anymore. My friends and I like to sing that stupid Jennifer Lopez song "waiting for tonight" to people. When you get old women it's the best!

It's not weird, but try to be more free spirited. There's nothing against the law about singing. I don't sing along with every song, but when I hear one of my favorites, I get all into it and let everybody around me know I like it - if they can't already feel my bass. If me enjoying my music isn't affecting my driving and other peoples safety, they need to get over it.

What is weirder, is what I do!

I'm a professional singer and I do my voice warm - ups on my drive to the gig. If someone heard me singing the scales that I do they would probably laugh at me!

I sometimes cover my mouth if I'm stopped at a light. I'll admit it, I'm embarrassed 'cause it's kinda dorky sounding! lol

Source(s): I pulled up to the parking lot and my bandmate heard me still doing it and he busted up laughing!

YES- THATS TOTALLY WeiRD, cause Alot of People do the Same thing at One time in their Life and they Probably think your Just Goofy for doing it, but who cares, its your Car Go for it just roll up the Windows

Yea that is kind of weird but if people see you singing but can't hear you they might think that you are talking to yourself.

yes, it kinda is. but since they dont know exactly what u r singing, you shouldnt cover it up. You're defeating the purpose and privacy of the car WINDOWS, lol