The World Has Been Ruined?

Pullition,Endandgerd Species,War,Life It's Self has Been Ruined.

Back in My Child Hood Every Thing Was So Calm And Carefree.

Favorite Answer

Things will always change, it's the way things are. Yes, things have changed for bad. But it also has changed for good; we have more advanced technology, better medicines, more enjoyments and more media. Things will change again for better and worse.

Brian, you got to look at the positive side of things and then you will see the world is still a happy place, please be happy, there is still a lot of good things in this world.

When you were a puppy, you mean? Well, same here. My main concern was procuring the latest Mad Magazine. But even then, there was threat of Atomic bomb... and oh yeah, that little thing called the Vietnam war.

I believe the perspective of growing years makes early life seem better than it was. The world turns on, problems never abate.

If you were born in the 60's or before the real world was kept hidden and hush hush around us. I never knew for years that 2 of my Uncles went to Vietnam. I, to, had a rosy world spun around me.

The earth decided to wipe out the dinosaurs and let mammels and especially human to take over the planet basically. Now I think it regrets it.

It would all have been happening then but children are carefree and don't notice things like that.

It was always wrecked , just handle it better in childhood and youth, the older you get the harder it gets to live in the mess.

thats because you were a child... you didnt understand what was going on.. just like our children think the world is fine and dandy

• zen

Just watch the sky.

You'll be fine.

what's wrong now brian? woke up with a hangover and now the whole worlds 'been ruined'

It is ruined. Just different and harder to live in peacefully.