Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Have you ever written to a celebrity you like and received a reply from him/her?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I once treid to write to Thalia (when I was about 6 or so), but my courage "plucked down" ;) I'm intent on trying with Jonathan Hyde this time, because I like his acting skills. I hope I'll get a reply!

I received a signed Autographed picture and letter from Eddie Cibrian. He's not a well known celebrity, he played Matt on the Young and the Restless, Third Watch and the movie, "The Cave. There's more, i just can't think of them right now. He's so handsome. Even though she's not a celebrity, I received a letter from Faye Resnick, (Nicole Brown Simpson's best friend and the person OJ Simpson tried to put the blame on, for Nicole's death ) after reading her book, I wrote to her and asked her how could she write a book on her so called best friend (Nicole Brown Simpson) knowing there was personal thing's that were in it about Nicole, that would offend Nicole's family, especially her children.

• David

Never Got a Reply From Any Famous Pepole I Wrote

I used to ask athletes for Autographs. I have quite a few. Some good ones too. Brett Favre, Joe Montana, Wayne Gretzky, Don Shula, Mario Lemieux.

I wrote to Richard Nixon and we used to write back and forth to each other and became great friends.It was just by accident that we started writing each other.After he died I contacted someone that collected Nixon things that actually knew the family and I sold the letters to him..

no... but my friend Rob wrote to a murderer who was on an HBO America UnderCover show about teen killers.... he never heard back from him...