How do you feel about the fact that...?

thanks to our circumstances and how we utilized them, we have the chance to have the free time to sit and surf the web as we please and improving our acuity in many skills?

all the while many people around the world are toiling away at hard jobs, not getting the chance that we've got. isn't that rather disheartening? shall we help or let society take its course?

shall we love and pray for them?

Favorite Answer

We should love and pray for them all- and count our blessings- if not for the grace of God go I-D

I take no responsibility and feel absolutely no guilt or pity for backwards people.

Our forebears worked very hard to make a successful society with rule of law,property rights and personal freedom.

The turd world is a crapheap for a reason. No amount of false sympathy and money will help, because the corrupt thugs will gladly receive all your aid, laugh at your stupidity and leave the masses to wallow in the same old filth.

I try not to think about other people, I enjoy what I have and I try not to think about it. Society at the time needs to have victims to allow for others success, so I accept that there must be poor and unfortunate people. If they don't like it, too bad. The way I see it is that society gives us all this stuff. These people can live like people who lived without a society, similar to cavemen.

Yes we are very fortunate.

And life is not fair. What we can do is remember that we are lucky, and not cast judgement on others for their predicament when they are not. Keep it in mind next time you vote.

Yes we should love and pray for them and realize life is not fair.

And I always thought that I was a sad act for spending my time on here.

Thank you for enlightening me otherwise.