do you think 20,000 unread messages in my yahoo inbox is to much?

Im trying to fill my inbox email with spam...its only 26% full..i have not deleted a message for a long time..wonder how long it will take...

Favorite Answer

What the he... I didnt even know a person could get that many messages! How long have you been collecting them, unchecked and...UNREAD?!?!?

If you're trying to fill up your inbox, send yourself zip'd files of books or pictures. Its not the number of emails that can clog your Inbox, its the size of the emails.

That's nothing. My old gmail got over 5,000 messages a day. Only about 1,000 made it to the spam box, the others were all from scam artists who used personal email addresses so they couldn't get filtered.

I bet you can't guess why I don't use it anymore...

wow this must keep you fully ocupied and out of trouble i guess,how long did the 26 %take multiply it by 4 and you got the time more or less.

• maamu

Sign up for every free site you can think of. Free baby coupons, free porn, free weight loss tips. You will get your email box filled in no time.

M

That would be a pain in the asss to delete if you tried to keep your account after you filled it up.

trying to find a bona-fide email from a friend or company is going to be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.lol ,good luck.

i get about 1200 a day but yahoo filters them all to the junk folder...

you have a unique hobby of collecting spam so keep it up if it makes you happy

Source(s): brain
  • mcfifi

Good luck with this interesting and no doubt satisfying project!