why do people when driving think no one can see them picking their nose ?

Favorite Answer

is it wrong to mine for gold nuggets while driveing.

probably because they know that the person who sees them has about a one thousandth of a percent of ever actually meeting them, so it's not like the person really cares, it's not like their car is like the center of the universe and everyones going to start laughing at them and call up their friends and tell them the nose picker's license plate and say "hey, this guy's picking his nose, find him, and point at him and laugh at him until he commits suicide"

Or them jamming out to a song on the radio

2 busy picking

if the finger goes high enough the brain forgets to look if anybody is watching

OMG i just thought that very question this afternoon. i think it is because these people are just unable to grasp the concept of glass. as in, it's see-through.

you should be watching the road.. not me picking my nose is my outlook .. be alot less wrecks on the road if people would stop "Booger" watchin

because that is the best place to pick it.

Because they're in their "comfort zone"

I know. lol. I see that a lot too. It is so gross!

haha good question