heaven or hell...which one do you wnt to go to ?

and do u knw how to get there?

.....to heaven...do you knw how to get to heaven...not hell.

check out my profile...

Favorite Answer

no doubt I will prefer heaven.

the way to it is only through Jesus Christ.

I wish you too can choose this path.

we will meet in heaven "momma An-g"

God bless you

Jesus canceled my reservations in Hell. I have a home in heaven. You can know without a doubt that you do too with the easy to understand directions to heaven in the link below.

Endora, If Dahmer did indeed trust the LORD, he was made a new person. He is not the same person that did the crimes. However, you will be able to say Hi to Hitler, Saddam Hussein and thousands of other lovelys that I have little doubt will be there.

The Hell is a place where the evil thinks are the masters.

The Heaven is a place where the friendship is up,the queen.

So i want to go in Heaven because i hate the spiders and them are evil and will go in the Hell.And...All place with no friendship are a Hell.

So:I want to go in the Heaven.

Um.... duh?

Heaven....?

like.... as if anybody would *want* to go to hell?

Prophet enslavementality:

"When you get to heaven, you will wish you were in hell."

You just made a hasty generalization without any logic or reasoning to back it up. Can I disregard it? Good.

Heaven is going to be where God is. And if that isn't enough, it's perfect. No pain or suffering. Good food. Everlasting joy. It quite literally doesn't get any better than heaven.

Hell, on the other hand, is the place of punishment God designed for Satan and his angels.

So... which do you want to go to:

1. A place of eternal bliss, where God is.

2. A place of eternal torment; the only place where God isn't.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.....

To Heaven of course! Yes, I know how to get there and you can too. You have to be born again as it says in John 3:3, and saved by Jesus. You first have to admit you are a sinner and repent all your sins to God and know in your heart that you are forgiven. Then you have to accept Jesus as your Saviour by asking him into your heart. There are a couple different prayers you can say to ask Jesus into your heart. Then after you are saved you cannot go back and repeat the sins you got forgiven for, but most of us born again Christians will stumble at times, like arguments with family, etc but we never deliberately sin. Once you are saved, the Holy Spirit will be with you and you wont want to sin. Also, you will feel convicted if you do unknowingly. Talk to a good pastor that knows about this and he will help you alot. Baptist ones are best or ones who are non-denominational. Go into a Christian book store and you will find tracts that they have that tell about being saved. Good Luck and God Bless.

Most satanists will most likely pick hell, but this a path I hope you will not want to take, as hell is a terrible place, so bad that the human mind cannot even imagine it.

Well, I'm already in Hell, so I would like to try Heaven out for a change. I hear that it's better than Hell, so I'm curious.

• ?

Heaven for sure, follow the Bible and the ten Commandments accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour

God Bless You

• When you get to heaven, you will wish you were in hell. EDIT: John S, take a look, nearly everyone who answered this is Christian, " Cast ye not your pearls before swine" ring a bell? Can I disregard you? Actually, I don't care what your answer is,later.

• I am going to Heaven because I gave my sins to Jesus. I asked God to credit my account. and for that reason I will be in Heaven with God

Hell--if heaven is going to let Geoffery Dahmer in(he repented and was saved in prison)--I'd rather go to hell with the athiest firefighters who died in the 9-11 tragedy