Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

Where is the best place tomorrow night in Paris to celebrate new year?

It is the firs time I want to go to Paris with 3 friends of mine from Germany.I know about some very speciall place to visit there but I dont know how can I spend the evening in 31th of december.It would be great if you help me.

Favorite Answer

The place to be in Paris is the Champs Elysées. At midnight, there’s fireworks from the Eiffel tower. From there you can walk to the Champs and celebrate with thousands of people and then just follow the crowd from there.

If you prefer to be inside (some rain is expected, sorry…), there are hundreds of possibilities. I don't really know what you like, so you could try the following web site: http://www.31decembre.fr (some contents in English).

The clubs will be overloaded and it won’t be easy to get in without an official invitation or reservation.

Source(s): Personal experience and the French Q&A

dont go anywhere just stay in the road with the crowd thats nice.. they even give you free champaing :P

paris is pretty nice place to be

have sex in the forest