No.34 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Can a Pitbull really beat a Bobcat?

I heard a tv reporter say this last night while watching a special on pitbulls. He said if they were both equal in weight, a pit would win in a fight. I've always heard that Bobcats are very, very fierce animals. I know pitbulls are strong, but man, defeat a Bobcat? I don't know about that. What's your opinion?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ahab
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Perhaps, but a pitbull can't climb trees.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I own a Pit Bull, he is my third one.I believe a bobcats claws would be the downfall of a pit, not to mention the fangs. A pit will not give up and the bobcat would know he had been there but win I think not. By the way , a pit bulls jaws do not have a locking ability. The jaw structure is no different than any other dog.

• 1 decade ago

im pretty sure the pit bull would win. They have one of the strongest jaw power it would lock onto the bobcat's neck vut of the curculasion and air flow and suffecate the bobcat or rip out it's throught.yea ah the pit bull would win

Source(s): knowing about dogs. seen a dog be attacked by pittull in person.
  • 1 decade ago

pitt bulls can lock on prey with a lot of preesure a bobcat dont have any pressuer so yes a pitt could beat a bobcat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

OF COURSE A PIIT WOULD WIN BECAUSE HE HAS LOCK JAWS THIS JAWS WILL LOCK ON THE BOBCATS NECK AND KILL IT (BUT DONT TRY )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.