I a shy girl and quiet I'm fall in love with the guy so tall to me.are we match?

5'3,shy and quiet person.talkative if i like the person.

Favorite Answer

Do you have a loose or tight punany? The way you sound you don't sound so cute so you must have a really loose one. Good luck

Its more like this. What do you rate yourself from 1 to 10? What do you rate him 1 to 10? If he is higher than you, your not a match. I you are higher than him your not a match. One of you will always feel insecure if you not the same or very close.

Hope this helps! Happy New Year!

See if you have anything in common and try to spend some time with him under this pretext. You should be able to tell if he is interested pretty quickly. 5'3" is not short. Just be glad you're not 6'6" as they you'd REALLY have trouble finding a guy taller than you -- never mind finding clothes!

• kua

some women do no longer in basic terms like the shy/quiet adult adult males, and a few do. so which you in basic terms ought to locate one that does. hint: she would be waiting to probable additionally act shy and quiet, so do no longer bypass finding for a cheerleader. in step with threat she hides interior the library? in step with threat whilst she sees you, she would be waiting to in basic terms show you how to notice her finding at you for a 2d, and then seem down or away. you ought to be very tuned to the region. A shy/quiet woman will on no account ideas-set you. she would be waiting to desire which you will see her. So, you ought to ideas-set HER! and you ought to do it as we talk. and you ought to be calm, and not agressive. and you will tell plenty with the aid of how she looks at you. This takes time to learn and comprehend, so initiate now. sometime you will locate her. p.s. Being Asian has little or no to do with it.

Height and shyness aren't a good comparison. Do the two of you get along together well? Does he like the same things as you? You need to talk to get to know him.

If you like him than ask him out!!! You will be so proud of yourself after you ask him...he may like you back...so do it!! Ignore the height situation...I'm 5'0 ft and my husband is 6'4 ft...and we have been together 9 yrs and married for 5!

Tall man! So what? If you like each other, it should not be a problem.

love doesn't come in height age weight or race just follow your heart and you will know!!

• How should I know?