If my question is a violation shouldn't I be given a reason why?

I just asked why so many people wanted to see the video of Saddam's hanging. It was immediatley deleted, I checked my email and this was the reason given -

"Reason of Violation:Community Guidelines Violation"

If Yahoo are going to delete my question shouldn't they at least tell me why?

Incidentally, I've seen a lot worse than my question NOT get removed. There's about 200 questions asking where people can see the video of Saddam being executed. That is condoning violence which is against Yahoo guidelines.

Favorite Answer

They should, as ANYTHING can be a violation from something as inflammatory as race baiting to something as dopey as spelling errors.

Want to ask them yourself?

y_answrs_team@yahoo.com

Your question was not removed because it condoned violance. It was removed because it is a classic Chatting question. The question would also invite chatting answers to explain why they wanted to see it.

I have a feeling that Customer Care and the YAT was on special alert because to this execution. That is why it was removed so quickly.

You can appeal the violation directly to the YAT and you will have a response by a "real" person within 24 hrs. Go to the Forum link (top right of any Answers page), click on the "Wrongful Violations and Suspension" Thread. Read the Introduction by Katie and then post your appeal.

You definitely have a point there.

I think the postings about people wanting to see Saddam's hanging should also be deleted. Hopefully they are in the process of doing so.

• shoe

I think that's a good question.

My question just got deleted, too.

All I asked was if anyone watched lonely girl 15 on youtube.

I agree. It seems like it would be easy enough to send a reason when they send the email saying that your question has been deleted.

They have, wholly rights not to entertains with whatsoever reasons,as they feells to, only genuine questions-senses, but oof unfounded theories,-issues - to be ask. NO fabrication,imaginations of verdicts-proclaimed of guiltiness..

Source(s): I really dont know , why US r(BUSH'S hate him so much and make use of backed up courth to executed, him."HANG THEM HIIGH* somewhere on earth---Happy New Year

They just happened to pick you, Some person saw your question and reported you.

No, why would Yahoo! ever explain themselves past their generated replies?

SOMETIMES YOUR THE WINDSHIELD AND OTHER TIMES YOUR JUST THE BUG,,,,,,,,,,,,,THIS TIME YOU WERE THE BUG