Would you tell someone you loved them even if you knew they wouldnt love you back?

Favorite Answer

Probably not, because i wouldn't want to embarrass myself, if he told his friends, that i told him, that i love him.

Absolutely

• Brian

Yeah Uh Huh

• Yeah of course...if u really mean it and do love them...its important that they know...also its important to get it out of your system and tell them, and dont hide anything.........and you know what, how do u know if they dont love u ?? It would be a great surprise if they told u they loved u back (and meant it!!) its a win-win situation, although u may be upset if you find out they dont love you, at least u know for sure

• shy

yes i would. i say this because you shouldn't hide your feelings? and how do you know that they wont love you back? what if they did and they just could not tell you how they felt and you tow are meant to be together? then what you will live your life in what if land and what good will that do you? none. blessed be

Yes, it feels good getting something like that out in the open.

Yes I would. Cause I don't want to regret that I didn't say what I really wanted to say.....in love...there is nothing impossible....

Yes, letting someone know your true feelings is an act of compassion!!!!!

Of course.

yea but prepare for total rejection. or they might just say ' sorry i dont love u or something'.