personal problem, and work?

i have a personal problem with my husband and i really can't make it to work for the next couple of days but i don't know what kind of excuse to use because i really don't want anybody to start asking questions. I really need to be away for a few days do you have any suggestions? please it would help a lot thank you

Favorite Answer

go into work and speak to your boss. let your boss know you have problems at home and you need to be there. good luck happy new year.

why do you need to be away from work for a few days/husband problems......were you beaten and have bruises.....since you didn't give details as to what the proble is, I am just reading betweent the lines, and that is the vibe I am getting......If true, you need to get some help, seriously.......go to your sister/brother/aunt/grandparent/best friend, and tell SOMEONE what is going on.....If this is not the first time, you KNOW what your future is going to be!!!!....If this is the first time, there is going to be a next....Are drugs and/or alcohol a contributing factor....whatever it is, it will be hard to deal with that is for sure, however, no matter how many times appologized to, or your scared to make that move of safety, the abuse will be far worse down the line. If I am wrong, I guess disregard this, but something tells me you need to get some help, and now!

Whatever you did- you will get over it! Can you take an afternoon "ME-time" away from your husband? Do something you like, just you, noone else. Once you get away for a while- you will have a more objective look on the situation and can decide what to do and how to feel.

• deb m

Any time I had a problem like this I just spoke to my Boss she was great.

The boss told others I had a sick relative to see before it was too late and not to question me about it because I was so upset , it worked

Not sure about your work but at ours the truth usually works even for the people that may be "on the line" of discipline.

Source(s): I am the boss

SAY THAT UR DOCTOR SAID U NEEDED TO HAVE A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT THREE DAYS STRAIT. LOL