Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 1 decade ago

My HP laserjet 1020 is not working?

It works perfectly on my laptop but it doesn't work on my PC. I removed the driver and reinstalled it again but that didn't solve the problem. Please help!

Favorite Answer

I'd carefully check all of my cables. Then look under "settings", "control panel", and see if the printer is listed there under "printers". Since I own the same printer, I even recall HP saying not to connect it until the software says so. Could that have happened? I wouldn't think it would cause a major glitch, but you never know.

Its somewhat obtrusive your printer motive force desires to be as much as date or reinstalled.Is your printer seen interior the upload or get rid of courses? If definite Disconnect your printer.Uninstall and Reinstall your printer motive force utilising the help CD.Restart your pc and plug your printer.If automobile installation would not finished set up it from specific area 'coz the drivers for yor printer would be there.

If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem with device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

u should setup ur computer