Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does Curly Hair look good on me ?

I like my hair , its long and thick and straight with some natural blonde highlights , and when i comb it at home it looks as if i went to da hairdresser ...But i was wondering how curly hair would look on me , and if i made it curly do u think it would look very short ?

If u think Curly Hair doesnt look good on me what hair styles do u think i should try?

Favorite Answer

just my opinion

straight hair is the nicest

It would be shorter. I looked at your photos on your's 360 page, and I cannot still decide. Anyhow try it, I think it cannot go bad, because I think it cannot create an look very much worst that compared with what I saw you look there. It is gonna be at least a new image of yourself and if you like it more you maintained, if not your hair will come back at the initial form after a wile. Still I presume you will still look good (presume in my imagination), that much I can imagine. A change of look is normal, for you to know if is better for you. Maybe if you would have an computer program or if you could find it on some other to see at least approximately and you will know. Try the opinion of an hairdresser from an salon. Good Luck!

My hair is the same way

=]

i lovee

curling my hair

just at the ends

to give just a little bit of a natural look

not like whoa!

mountain beast!

yeah

but then i like straightening my hair too

i think you should try it

either way

ur hair is still going to look good

_x3

i got a curly hair... and it is not too pretty.. i am jealous coz u got a straight hair.. thanx to god u are perfect... dont change it..

not only ur hair u r also looking beautiful,so dont change ur hair style.be natural be good.

Keep it au natural. You are beautiful just the way you are (judging by the tiny picture.)

does curly hair llok good on you ?, the question is where on you ?

• Mim

you can try it by curling yourself it will be shorter but if you just do it at home it will wash out

I think you just answered your own question with the first sentence. "I like my hair"....if it ain't broke don't fix it.

• ?

i think your hair looks fantastic like it is... don't curl it !!

you can if you want .. but i think it is beautiful and healthy looking as it is..:~)