I want to be a dictator when I get older, what should I do to become one?

Favorite Answer

Be able to convince people that you think are going to help you.. Make them your friends but hate them in other ways.. kill who's against you and leave who listens as long as they lived..

They still have openings at the GHW Bush School of Fascism: Dictator Training Division. Faculty includes Bush Sr., Rumsfeld, Cheney and Jim Baker. Many guest lecturers including the Saudi Royal Prince.

Have kids! It's the only way you'll be a dictator, atleast for a few years..sheezzzz

Give up on being a dictator, that's too hard. But if you work really hard and read the following books, you just might be able to get a cult of acolytes to do your bidding.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Love-Friendship-Manipu...

Ask advice of Hitler, Stalin or Mussolini, they might help you. Or watch news on TV and see what happened to other dictator ;)

Join the Skull and Bones society

Kill your competition. It's worked

for every previous dictator.

It seems you have the "dick" part down. I suggest you road trip to Idaho for the "tater" portion and you're all set!

make me your general, or minister of propaganda then you can become a dicatator,

GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THE BIGGEST "TATOR" YOU CAN FIND. TAKE IT HOME AND DRILL A LARGE HOLE IN IT. STICK YOUR "DICK" INSIDE AND YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST "DICKTATOR" KNOWN TO MAN