I want to be a dictator when I get older, what should I do to become one?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Be able to convince people that you think are going to help you.. Make them your friends but hate them in other ways.. kill who's against you and leave who listens as long as they lived..

• 1 decade ago

They still have openings at the GHW Bush School of Fascism: Dictator Training Division. Faculty includes Bush Sr., Rumsfeld, Cheney and Jim Baker. Many guest lecturers including the Saudi Royal Prince.

• 1 decade ago

Have kids! It's the only way you'll be a dictator, atleast for a few years..sheezzzz

• 1 decade ago

Give up on being a dictator, that's too hard. But if you work really hard and read the following books, you just might be able to get a cult of acolytes to do your bidding.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Love-Friendship-Manipu...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ask advice of Hitler, Stalin or Mussolini, they might help you. Or watch news on TV and see what happened to other dictator ;)

• 1 decade ago

Join the Skull and Bones society

• 1 decade ago

Kill your competition. It's worked

for every previous dictator.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It seems you have the "dick" part down. I suggest you road trip to Idaho for the "tater" portion and you're all set!

• 1 decade ago

make me your general, or minister of propaganda then you can become a dicatator,

• 1 decade ago

GO TO THE STORE AND BUY THE BIGGEST "TATOR" YOU CAN FIND. TAKE IT HOME AND DRILL A LARGE HOLE IN IT. STICK YOUR "DICK" INSIDE AND YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST "DICKTATOR" KNOWN TO MAN

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.