Was it a right desicion to hang Saddam Hussain?

Favorite Answer

NO! why dont we hang the many american soldiers who killed women and children in Iraq too? No one should have the authority to hang or murder another person or even take revenge. Only God decides. Saddam should be put in prison. Not murdered.

YES!

Let's get this straight AGAIN,

The United States did not kill Saddam Hussein.

The new Iraqi Government did.

And they go by the Koran.

Well, I believe so. If he were kept in jail for life, he could still command some loyalists to do his bidding, just like some gang leaders do (although that's an interesting comparison to make).

not really, to easy of a death for him. something like staking him down to the ground and letting him get eaten alive by about 2 million army ants would have been more appropriate...

Yes it was definetly right to execute him because he killed many innocent people for the fun of it. And anybody who kills someone should be punished by giving up their own lives. Peoples lives are precious and valuable and if someone kills someone else they should pay the price by death.

Saddam killed.

So we kill Saddam.

Its the way of law in that part of the world.

If your ox kills my ox I get to kill your ox.

However, its not what Jesus taught which was love.

Source(s): The Bible.

Damn right!I think he should have had a slow torture so he could think about all the people he killed longer.

Torn appart by wild dogs would of been better, but we should take what we can get.....At least the scum is dead

I would have kept him alive.....in a cell with NO perks. Death was too easy.

It was way to nice of them just to let him die.