Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the worst thing curiosity made you do?

inspired by the song "killed by curiosity" by john williams.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The worst thing curiousity made me do is get involved with things i shouldn't have ever gotten involved in. I wanted to grow up too fast.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Crashing my QuadRacer, by wondering if the huge hill I went up was too steep for me to tip overbackwards.

• 1 decade ago

...this is going to sound like every kid but when i was younger and i thought something terrible was happening to my parents and i walked in on them doing the wild thing ,, it was quite a site and the look on their faces ,,,lol

• kenton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

at the same time as i became youthful, like 3 I used to blow bubbles interior the bathtub and placed them on my chest like they were boobs. basically to work out what it became like. ok now I even might want to delete my profile.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Binging on Alcohol, Marihuana, Cocaine, LSD, Roofies, Zanax...need I say more?

• 1 decade ago

When I was child, I spied on my school enemies and when they find out, they tried to kill me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Opened someone elses mail-once. I still feel bad and will never do it again.

• Jenna
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i peeked in my neighbors' window before. yeah, wrong i know, but i couldn't help it. there was this weird smell all day, and it was coming from their family room. it turned out they were doing their own taxidermy.

gross!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go thru someones phone-absolutely pathetic of me at the time..very ashamed i did that

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When i was a kid, i wondered whether the iron is still hot...i touched it...and burnt my hand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.