Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is the worst thing curiosity made you do?

inspired by the song "killed by curiosity" by john williams.

Favorite Answer

The worst thing curiousity made me do is get involved with things i shouldn't have ever gotten involved in. I wanted to grow up too fast.

• Crashing my QuadRacer, by wondering if the huge hill I went up was too steep for me to tip overbackwards.

...this is going to sound like every kid but when i was younger and i thought something terrible was happening to my parents and i walked in on them doing the wild thing ,, it was quite a site and the look on their faces ,,,lol

• kenton

at the same time as i became youthful, like 3 I used to blow bubbles interior the bathtub and placed them on my chest like they were boobs. basically to work out what it became like. ok now I even might want to delete my profile.

Binging on Alcohol, Marihuana, Cocaine, LSD, Roofies, Zanax...need I say more?

When I was child, I spied on my school enemies and when they find out, they tried to kill me.

Opened someone elses mail-once. I still feel bad and will never do it again.

• Jenna

i peeked in my neighbors' window before. yeah, wrong i know, but i couldn't help it. there was this weird smell all day, and it was coming from their family room. it turned out they were doing their own taxidermy.

gross!

go thru someones phone-absolutely pathetic of me at the time..very ashamed i did that

When i was a kid, i wondered whether the iron is still hot...i touched it...and burnt my hand.