cleanser and moisturizer recommendation for normal to dry skin?

I used to have oily skin so I used Origin's Checks and Balance cleanser. Now my skin changed for some reason and is now normal to dry. The Origins cleanser leaves my skin too dry. I use Neutrogena moisturizer for combination skin. Anyone know what's a good cleanser or moisturizer for me to try? Price is not a problem. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

it was always suggested to me that you stick within a same product line.

if you like origins, because it helped with the oil, consult a salesperson there to find a compatable moisturizer.

i do like neutragena, though many of my girl friends LOVE mark kay.

I must say I have Proactiv and its worked for me it contains, the cleanser, toner and moisturiser, so it does the whole 3 steps to maintain your skin, It doesn't feel oily or anything when its on either, I got it for $70 but it may have dropped down in price. Honestly I think its the best for all skin types I have really oily skin some days, and really dry other days, and when I use it everyday it seems to adjust to my skin. I think give it a shot, you won't know until you try.

• Mmmmm

There may be another cleanser by them? I too have used the cream cleanser . But it needs to be followed up by the moisturizer and such. Check with their Beauty Consultants. I love Origins.

Also best to use the whole range; 1,2, 3... of any single brand.

I like Clinique too. Some like MK.

I find Neutogena harsher.

I would suggest:

Cleanser: Burt's Bees' Orange Essence Cleanser - http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?option=com_faci...

Moisturizer: Lancome Hydra Zen - http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?option=com_faci...

Mary Kay offers different cleansers that would work great depending on if you are interested in anti ageing and the sensitivity of your skin. If you visit www.marykay.com/kaylexasmom you can preview the different skin care items we offer and the email me at kaylexasmom@marykay.com and i can mail you samples.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

• Try products from philosophy available at nordstroms, Sephora. Gentle, Simple products that work simple miracles I sware, theres also products from Clinique simple yet awesome!!! 123 step avail at clinique.com ,check it out :] good luck and email me when you find what works, or if you have further questions im a dermo. and a celeb make up artist for smash box,,,, so im always open to suggestions that work fro different people :]

I use and love Purpose. It is a daily facial moisturizer.