Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you sing karaoke or do you just like to watch others sing to it?

Favorite Answer

i like to watch the deteroration of the singers as they drink and sing...first song they are shy..its not so bad...second song they are buzzed but enough sense to get up the stairs and still read most of the words on the tv prompter...and then it gets great...now they are loading...not singing the song they selected..and laid out on the steps....what great entertainment...

I love to play karaoke revolution on the PS2 when my boyfriends at work and the kids are in school. but I wouldn't ever sing in front of people (cause I sing horribly) and watching others sing karaoke isn't much fun either. So i guess you could call me a closet karaoke freak.

Karaoke is pure fun and is for everyone. Whether you belted out not-so-good songs like Tina Turner, Elvis Presley, Ella Fitzgerald, Madonna or Britney Spears, still you are a part of a karaoke session. Go ahead and sing! Do not let the crowd intimidate you with their good voices. Sing and celebrate with your own God-given voice!

• rosey

Oh sure, I sing karaoke- when I am by myself; but I give two thumbs up to the ones who have the guts to sing karaoke, whether they can actually sing or not.

Neither; I can't sing and I can't watch people who think they can sing - even with a Karaoke machine.

I just like to watch others sing

After a few beers.. Ill sing anything .. anywhere.. doesnt bother me at all.. If you dont like my singing... WHY are you at the karaoke bar to begin with ... hehe

Source(s): :: clears throat & tunes bagpipes :: WHAT YALL WANNA HEAR??
  • Brian

I Like To Watch.I'm Afraid Something Embarrising Might Happen When I'm Up There

• Jenna

i just sang karaoke tonight. i always sing at least one song, it's more fun than just watching.

I like both, although I pretend not to like singing myself.