Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What will I do?

I live in Viet Nam .I have met him since April,2006 and we love each other.Tuesday May 23rd,2006 .He and his family went to USA

before he left,he said"he would return",I believed him

everymonth,he phone me but since September,2006,he haven't phoned me.I sent many letters for him but he did not.I think he had new girlfriend.what will i do?

Favorite Answer

Just forget him.

Use Zaba Search or Intellus and see if you can find his phone number and call him. If you can't find him at least you tried. Then I think you should move on. I bet there's a guy very close to your home that would love to love you the way you want.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!

learn from the mistake and don't repeat it. next time before your man is leaving for other country, transfer all his money in his bank account to yours. then he will defintely back to you.

now, just forget about him and find a new man.

cheers!

It sounds like Raj from India.

forget him and move on with your own life!! life is too short to be sitting around waiting. if u love someone set them free if they return they are yours if they dont he never was, dont worry you'll find someone better!! ;o)

Please move on and forget about him. If something is meant to be, it will be no matter what. Focus on important things in your life and someone wonderful will come along:) when you least expect it.

TRY TO FORGET ABOUT HIM UNTIL HE CALLS U AND U TALK

souns like he lied to you. find someone else.

• Jason

Sorry. Let it go.