How do I find out who to be with?

I love my fiance very very much. But we have been together so long sometimes it feels like we are not "IN" love. Is this normal? I feel like I am falling in love with someone else too, is this just an attempt to find the old feeling of "new" love. I am not going to cheat, but such a big decision like getting married needs some good advice. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You need to think this over very carefully. First of all, you don't know the new woman very well yet, so it's impossible to say if she's really better for you or you are just infatuated. The important question is, if there were no one else in the picture, would there be good reasons for you to question the relationship you're in and whether or not you really want a lifetime commitment with the person you're with now. Think about all the positives and negatives of your relationship. Maybe you're just having pre-wedding jitters, or maybe there's more to it. Marriage is meant to be forever, so don't go into it until you're sure.

• Nicky

You should think about the things that are attracting you to thiso ther person and think are they worth ruining your relationship over. And then think about the things that once made you fall in love with your fiancee. There has to be soemthing there to make you want to spend your life with her. I'm glad you're not just dismissing it and talking it over though. I hope it all works out for you.

it is normal reaction!! i feel that way also when im be with my bf ... sometimes i really don't know what to do.. feel like getting married is such a fool.. i really dissapointed at him.. he seems like find me only if he wants..he said he love me very much.. but i know i shouldn't make a complaint..maybe it is only the way to comfort myself.. sorry for telling you so much about my story.. my suggetion is you just be yourself!! don't ever ask yourself how much she loves you.. trust her and also yourself.. love cannot afford one's don't to believe one another..

U can't and you must not marry that you dont have feelings for!

I say see the other person u got the hots for now.

NORMAL!! IT IS CALLED LIFE!! All guys get that feeling, it is the male hormones, do not go with it if ya really LOVE your girl!