America or Nigeria, which one is generally better and why?

Favorite Answer

90% of Nigeria doesn't even have running water and indoor toilets for Christs sake...what kind of question is this?

Akwa Ibom Isongooooo

Unfortunately it all depends on the colour of your skin in either country and what part of the country you go to.

Might I suggest Canada. Skin colour is not as important as it is in the states and you have better opportunities of staying who you are without having to conform to somebody Else's Idea of who they think you should be.

I think it really depends on wot you are looking for...If you want more opportunities,a shot at the good life,the American dream and all that stuff then go to America..but if you are looking for injustice, deprivation, corruption and plain croockry welcome to Nigeria...Tkae your pick..

• cobra

I'd always choose the country where being stoned to death is not part of the legal system, so not Nugeria in this instance.

• Dr Dee

America, less corrupt and fewer scam artists.