need money on runescape?

i really dont know how to ask this question with out getting it removed, so i dont know what else to say

Favorite Answer

Well if you want a job on runescape im a lvl 53 and i could get you a job email me for more info ill give you my username so you could add me as a friend, i would do it now, but you know i dont want other weirdos adding me lol!

well, you can fish, my fishing is 71, and havent made any money yet, but i will..i have 81 wc and i have a whip and thats about it. i wc yews then fletch them, then string them, then alch them, thats how i got the money

i got to my fletching by buying and fletching willows, i get all my own materials

for small, but easy money go to ardy, and have nothing but a sharp wepon in your inventory, a non valuable one, go to the west of ardy, go in the house with the switch, and switch the switch, u will be in the wildi, go up and slash the web, go down-run past hell hounds, then when u are at the gate run west

until you find a door, go down until dragon isle, (look on world map) you will find white barries- the dragons cant hurt you unless you go too close-

go to runehq.com, zybez.net, or other resourceful websites for help

nobody likes beggers, dude get a job like the rest of us.

my guy is a lvl 46 with syth and rubberchicken....53 fishing.... 52 cooking....and thats it....my main has 64 mining the two main jobs are mining and fishing for non mems..... try it out