need money on runescape?

i really dont know how to ask this question with out getting it removed, so i dont know what else to say

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well if you want a job on runescape im a lvl 53 and i could get you a job email me for more info ill give you my username so you could add me as a friend, i would do it now, but you know i dont want other weirdos adding me lol!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well, you can fish, my fishing is 71, and havent made any money yet, but i will..i have 81 wc and i have a whip and thats about it. i wc yews then fletch them, then string them, then alch them, thats how i got the money

i got to my fletching by buying and fletching willows, i get all my own materials

for small, but easy money go to ardy, and have nothing but a sharp wepon in your inventory, a non valuable one, go to the west of ardy, go in the house with the switch, and switch the switch, u will be in the wildi, go up and slash the web, go down-run past hell hounds, then when u are at the gate run west

until you find a door, go down until dragon isle, (look on world map) you will find white barries- the dragons cant hurt you unless you go too close-

go to runehq.com, zybez.net, or other resourceful websites for help

• 1 decade ago

nobody likes beggers, dude get a job like the rest of us.

my guy is a lvl 46 with syth and rubberchicken....53 fishing.... 52 cooking....and thats it....my main has 64 mining the two main jobs are mining and fishing for non mems..... try it out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.