What are the 3 top things you would do for yourself, makeover-wise, to feel better/beautiful after a breakup?

LOL "love.hope"... of course we didn't break up because of looks. what a ridiculous comment. i'm just feeling bad right now, and need a pick-me-up. sheesh.

Favorite Answer

Well, I like to get my hair done, hit the gym, go dancing and continue to look FIERCE!!!! You don't need his a** anyways!

Maybe go to your salon and get your hair cut and styled. Get a nice manicure/pedicure. And then maybe go to the mall with your besties and buy a new cute outfit and then go to lunch with the girls and catch a movie and then afterwords go to your favorite ice cream shop and indulge in your favorite treat while talking about how fun it is to be single while checking out the cute guy that just walked in!! :)

I hope you feel better and remember that tomorrow is always a better day, though sorrow may last through the night, joy will come in the morning. God has a plan and remember that everything will be alright and work out in the end. May God bless you!! :)

When you have a breakup your confidence goes down.I suggest doing a really good work out.Go to a spa and relax.And find another guy who doesn't break up with a girl over looks.If you do want to improve your looks just go to a beauty department in a Macy's and let them do your makeup for free you may even want to buy the make up used.

1. manicure/pedicure with best girlfriends, drinks afterwards

2. extra tough work out at the gym

3. some serious window shopping and hitting the shoe and make up departments at local department store.

Go for a body massage, facial, head / scalp massage , pedicure .... Then cut the hair and get a smart style. Go to gym and work out. Feel beautiful that you are inside and out.

• linton

on an identical time as those issues are important..i think that there are various extra important matters toddlers ought to learn at an early age. settle for those that are distinctive then you definately is a huge one in my e book.

• I always get dressed up and have some girlfriends come over to watch an old film-noir movie. depressing I know but it always lifts my spirits!

i would

1. have my hair cut and colored

2. nails done

3. by a new outfit and go out to the best club you know.

even if i just want to feel good!!

1st: go to the salon, get the works ( nails,hair,feet,massage..all of it)

2ND: go buy a bad @ss outfit

3rd: Go to the coolest club i knew of, dance, drink, and prowl!!!!:)

• First I would go to a party and then thanks God for helping me to get rid of the jerk..And the 3rd..There's enough fish in the sea;)