Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Possibly pregnant? Early pregnancy signs?

Ok,so my last P was November 19,and I normally have 32-34 day cycles. Well on the 17th day into my cycle my husband and I had unprot. sex,and then two days later I noticed by my cm that I was ovulating. Well,now it's 41 days since my last period,so I'm about 7-9 days past due. The week after O. I noticed I was light headed and dizzy at random. Then this monday,(day after I expected AF) I got really pale brown CM. for like three days,and now the past two days it's been normal,white, and wet (sorry for TMI) I've taken like half a dozen hpt and all come back negative. What is the probability of me being pregnant? It would be like three weeks past conception yesterday. How often do hpt tests fail ? Ive read sometimes that you dont get a positive result for two months even! I just need advice from those that have been pregnant before and what they went through? My boobs aren't sore,but the past few days especially I've been feeling slightly nauseous. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hi Honey, here are some symptoms of pregnancy, check them and then see your doctor

Tender, swollen breasts

One of the early signs of pregnancy is sensitive, sore breasts caused by increasing levels of hormones. The soreness may feel like an exaggerated version of how your breasts feel before your period. Your discomfort should diminish significantly after the first trimester, as your body adjusts to the hormonal changes.

Fatigue

Feeling tired all of a sudden? No, make that exhausted. No one knows for sure what causes early pregnancy fatigue, but it's possible that rapidly increasing levels of the hormone progesterone are contributing to your sleepiness.

You should start to feel more energetic once you hit your second trimester, although fatigue usually returns late in pregnancy when you're carrying around a lot more weight and some of the common discomforts of pregnancy make it more difficult to get a good night's sleep

Nausea or vomiting

If you're like most women, morning sickness won't hit until about a month after conception. (A lucky few escape it altogether.) But some women do start to feel queasy a bit earlier. And not just in the morning, either — pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting can be a problem morning, noon, or night.

About half of women with nausea feel complete relief by the beginning of the second trimester. For most others it takes another month or so for the queasiness to ease up.

Increased sensitivity to odors

If you're newly pregnant, it's not uncommon to feel repelled by the smell of a bologna sandwich or cup of coffee and for certain aromas to trigger your gag reflex. Though no one knows for sure, this may be a side effect of rapidly increasing amounts of estrogen in your system. You may also find that certain foods you used to enjoy are suddenly completely repulsive to you.

Abdominal bloating

Hormonal changes in early pregnancy may leave you feeling bloated, similar to the feeling some women have just before their period arrives. That's why your clothes may feel snugger than usual at the waistline, even early on when your uterus is still quite small.

Frequent urination

Shortly after you become pregnant, you may find yourself hurrying to the bathroom all the time. Why? Mostly because during pregnancy the amount of blood and other fluids in your body increases, which leads to extra fluid being processed by your kidneys and ending up in your bladder.

This symptom may start as early as six weeks into your first trimester and continue or worsen as your pregnancy progresses and your growing baby exerts more pressure on your bladder.

A missed period

If you're usually pretty regular and your period doesn't arrive on time, you'll probably take a pregnancy test long before you notice any of the above symptoms. But if you're not regular or you're not keeping track of your cycle, nausea and breast tenderness and extra trips to the bathroom may signal pregnancy before you realize you didn't get your period.

Your basal body temperature stays high

If you've been charting your basal body temperature and you see that your temperature has stayed elevated for 18 days in a row, you're probably pregnant

Good luck.

*-*

I could be possible that you may be pregnant. If you were really concerned I would suggest going to your doctor and possibly getting a blood test since it's more accurate.From my personal experiences every time I was pregnant and took a HPT I would find out the result in less than a minute if I was pregnant. I was also nauseous and dizzy in the beginning stages of my pregnancy. I say you should go to your doctor just to be sure.

All your signs and sypmtoms show that there is a great chance you are pregnant, except for those pregnancy tests. From experience my first pregnancy test i took before i discovered i was pregnant came up negative, why? becuase i didnt pee enough on the stick, 2 hours after the negative test i took another and it came up positive within seconds. becuase i peed a lot on it and let it do the rest of the work. If you think you ahve been using them right, then my advise to you would be to go to your doctor to get tested, because their pee tests dont lie!

relax.....stress will fool u...ask every mom 2 be that found out ...nope....just wishful thinking......the dates could be perfect....you could have the most perfect cycle in the land....or u could have stress,......be ill,have medical concerns...or be pregnant......please relax & go to bed......you can not change what has happened or not happened....all those symptoms will need to be addressed at your gyno......he'll probably put the appt. for 2 weeks from now so you'll be even more a wreck......babies are rocket science.....no dr can tell u anything without tests.....they are usually never wrong......you could be holding back your cycle by the stress or a medical condition......go to your appt......tell tale signs of boobs sore, nausea....sometimes never happens to a lot of pregnant moms....every womans biological system is different.......quit wasting money on tests.....i've had lots of friends who've been divorced by their husbands because the lady was wrapped up in makin & not makin babies every month......it will happen if your chemistry in your body & your husbands attributes meld....so to speak......please don't put yourself up for a fall every month & forget there is a man feeling the same way as you r....a since of loss & joy....just like u.......now go hug him & go thru this 2gether....that's what he's there for......bonding.....

never been pregnant but throwing up, nausea, cravings/loss of appetite are the usual signs. sometimes it could be a false alarm. pregnancy tests are usually correct but if you want to be sure, you might want to go to a doctors to check it out.

1

Source(s): Fertility Treatments http://netint.info/GetPregnantNaturally/?568Z

let's see you had sex, no contraceptives of any kind, no period at the end of your sentance, strange cravings, naucious and sick when you first wake up, emotions all over the place,and horny as heck, yep you're prego , with twins ! (1 boy and 1 girl, but maternal not identical) father will not accept them and you will will suffer depresion fo rfirst year then become a good mother ! best wishes and good luck !