Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Is It Bad?

Today I brought my maid to come and to clean the cat from her behind because she had a lot of KAKA and she was making a horrible mess but now I throwed my cat outside the house like in or entrance and she's crying a lot did I do something bad or right? We might let her go

Favorite Answer

How about you make your maid clean your butt and then throw you out in the cold and see how you like it. Is this a serious question or are you an idiot?

if you have a cat its your own responsibility to clean up after it not have your maid do all the work you shouldn't have a cat if you dont know how to take care of it and shes probably crying because she misses you and isn't use to the out doors where its cold. You should bring her back inside and try taking care of her like a good owner. And if you want to get rid of her take her to an animal shelter where they find NICE homes and wont put her down after a week and that cat deserves a better owner than you, maybe you should give it to your maid it seems like she the only one that takes care of it and likes it!!!!!!!!!1

Was it bad to make your maid clean a cat's but or for you to throw out the cat? I feel worse for the maid.

Not good, not good at all.

You may have hurt your cat physically and now your cat's probably lost your trust. Would you like to be thrown outside of your own house??? AHHH......NO !!!

not nice! you don't throw your cat out of the house, i think you might have hurt her

yeah you did something way wrong!!you might have hurt the poor thing!!Cats are smart they remember everything!from when you loved her to when you threw her outside!!

Yep. A cat's personality will change on you if your mean to it.

payback is a mother,that cat will haunt you in your dreams forever.

asshole!

you suck.

It's an animal not a f-ing sweater.

you are KAKA